On 27 November 2015, during his working visit to the Principality of Liechtenstein, Ambassador Akram Zeynalli met with Ambassador Martin Frick, Director of the Office of Foreign Affairs of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Education and Culture of the Principality of Liechtenstein.
Having presented the letter of invitation from Mr. Elmar Mammadyarov, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan, to Mrs. Aurelia Frick, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Principality of Liechtenstein, Ambassador A. Zeynalli discussed with Ambassador M. Frick the potential for strengthening of bilateral political dialogue, as well as development of cooperation in economic, humanitarian and other areas. They also exchanged their views on a number of other issues of mutual interest.
- ABOUT AZERBAIJAN
- BILATERAL RELATIONS
- CONSULAR SERVICE AND VISA
- ASAN Viza (e- Visa)
- The Rule of granting electronic signature certificate to non-residents via diplomatic missions and consulates of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Visa fee for each country
- Exception from payment of visa fee
- Countries applying visa free regime
- Visa upon arrival to Azerbaijan
- Travel warning for the occupied territories of Azerbaijan
- Facilitation of the visa issuing procedures on the base of the agreement between the European Union and the Republic of Azerbaijan
- 43rd session of the World Heritage Committee of UNESCO