Official visit visa is issued to employees of diplomatic representations and consulates of foreign countries in the Republic of Azerbaijan, including employees, administrative and technical staff of the representations of international organizations and their family members, as well as foreigners who travel to the Republic of Azerbaijan with diplomatic mission or with a special mission in the cases set forth by the international agreements that the Republic of Azerbaijan is a party to.
1.Comleted visa application form. Please click here to download.
- The passport must be valid for no less than three months after the date of your planned departure from Azerbaijan.
- Holders of travel documents must submit valid permanent resident card.
3.Two passport sized photos of the applicant.
- Photos must be taken within the last 6 months to reflect the current appearance.
- Colored photos must be full face and white background.
- Official note of the country or international organization represented by the foreigner or stateless person, or the application of relevant executive authorities of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Only complete applications can be accepted. The Embassy reserves the right to ask for additional documents/information not mentioned in the list above upon the application.
- To obtain a visa by mail, the request must include a postage paid return envelope. The Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan does not assume any responsibility for the loss postal delivery. As the Embassy does not keep tracking numbers of your mail, you are advised to keep a record of it in way to track your passport's return to you.
- Business hours of the Consular Section are Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:30 to 12:30
- Processing time is up to 10 days. The day of submission/delivery of documents by mail is not included in processing time. Visa processing starts only after all required documents are available for the Embassy.
- Foreigners and stateless persons temporarily staying in the Republic of Azerbaijan for a period of more than 15 days must get registered upon place of stay. To do so, foreigners and stateless persons or administration of the place or owner of the residential area (“receiving party”) must submit the application and copy of visiting person’s passport (other border crossing document) to the State Migration Service via official webpage (http://en.e.migration.gov.az/), e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person within ten days after arrival of a foreigner or a stateless person in the country.