Transit visa is issued to foreigners and stateless persons travelling to third countries in order to cross the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan. Validity period of transit visa is defined for up to 30 days and the period of stay in the country is defined for up to 5 days.
1.Comleted visa application form. Please click here to download.
- The passport must be valid for no less than three months after the date of your planned departure from Azerbaijan.
- Holders of travel documents must submit valid permanent resident card.
3.Two passport sized photos of the applicant.
- Photos must be taken within the last 6 months to reflect the current appearance.
- Colored photos must be full face and white background.
- Single entry – 21 CHF
- Double entries – 42 CHF
- Visa processing fee should be transferred to the following bank account of the Embassy in advance
- Please be noted that confirmation of the payment should be submitted to the Embassy.
- Account Nr:0235 - 124793.02v in CHF
- IBAN:CH89 0023523512479302v
5.Copies of the visa
- Excluding the countries with a visa-free regime to travel to the destination country.
6.The ticket for travelling to the destination country from the applied country
- If it is not possible to obtain, other information certifying the travel.
- Only complete applications can be accepted. The Embassy reserves the right to ask for additional documents/information not mentioned in the list above upon the application.
- To obtain a visa by mail, the request must include a postage paid return envelope. The Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan does not assume any responsibility for the loss postal delivery. As the Embassy does not keep tracking numbers of your mail, you are advised to keep a record of it in way to track your passport's return to you.
- Business hours of the Consular Section are Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:30 to 12:30
Processing time is up to 15 days. The day of submission/delivery of documents by mail is not included in processing time. Visa processing starts only after all required documents are available for the Embassy